Home Back Next
1988 - 1989
Commander: Joseph Carsley
Senior Vice Commander: Paul Morganthal
Junior Vice Commander: Sonny Sutherland
- The Post received a Commendation from the National VFW for Americanism, Buddy Poppy, Safety, Youth and Community Programs.
- The Post received the Department Voice of Democracy Award.
- In May a residence to contain a Post Home was rented at 381 Santol Road, Clarkview Subdivision, Angeles City. The Post Canteen consisted of a small bar and juke box. Hot dogs were served later.
- In May, the Post operated a booth at the Clark Air Base “Happening on the Green”. The booth sold hot dogs, soft drinks and distributed VFW material and member applications.
- On 18 September, the Bataan Memorial Chapter, Air Force Association (AFA), Clark Air Base presented the Post a laminated lithograph, “Bataan : Philippine-American Sacrifices Together”. This plaque was presented at the Air Force Anniversary Ball, 17 September, 1988.